Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste management as we provide them with the right digital toolset and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily!
Join our Resource Revolution!
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Resourcify you'll be responsible for a game-changing product that helps multinational clients to improve their recycling. You’ll have responsibility for developing and launching new features and services and shaping our product in an early phase. You’ll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.
- You will work with a Product Manager and Tech Lead to help build Resourcify’s B2B Saas Platform. You will advocate for sustainable engineering principles and practices, and help strike a balance between quality and speed while delivering value to customers.
- You will help shape and define Resourcify’s app and data architecture, and the Engineering culture of the team.
- You will help include state of the art technology into our product and tech stack, especially in regards to tooling and automation for development, testing, deployment and operations of our systems.
- You will pair program with and mentor other engineers on the team.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You have relevant experience building modern, complex web applications as a Full-Stack Software Engineer. Experience with B2B SaaS startups is a plus!
- You have a growth mindset and want to get things done. You are open to receiving feedback and comfortable with regularly providing yours.
- You are a great communicator and collaborator. You are comfortable discussing your work with various stakeholders and articulating your technical decisions based on tradeoffs.
- You are comfortable with mentoring other engineers around Engineering best practices.
- You take pride in writing well-documented and well-tested code.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes) and event-based architecture is a huge plus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You can travel to Germany (about 2 to 4 times a year for team and company events).
- We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We have a culture of freedom and responsibility. We encourage independent decision making and transparency in our day-to-day work.
- We offer you a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: With our flexible vacacion policy you’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere: You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we can also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy and Spain.
- We love a Workation! You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to 3 months provided that you have access to high speed Internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality, technical equipment (Laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements, but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then we would be more than happy to receive your application! You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!