Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste-management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste-management as we provide them with the right digital tool set and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste-management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our reward-winning recycling platform daily!
Join our Resource Revolution!
As a Senior Quality Engineer at Resourcify you'll be responsible for a game-changing product that helps multinational clients to improve their recycling. You’ll have responsibility for driving forward our quality for better Customer Experience. You understand that quality cannot be “tested in”, but is a team responsibility. You love to share your knowledge with other Engineers and involve them in quality and test automation topics so that you are the expert but not the bottleneck. You also feel comfortable pairing on implementing writing tests with other Engineers. You’ll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary team to create a great product.
- You advocate Engineering principles and practices that support quality within your team.
- You teach Engineers software test automation skills.
- You pair on implementing writing tests and features with other Engineers.
- You include state of the art technology into our product and tech stack.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You have relevant experience as a Quality Engineer.
- You have deep knowledge of test automation.
- You feel comfortable writing code.
- You have experience in startups, B2B and SaaS.
- You have a strong ‘get things done’ attitude.
- You possess an organised and analytical mindset.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You can travel to Germany (about 2 to 4 times a year for team and company events).
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer you a great working environment: be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you will be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: With our flexible vacation policy you’ll have 30 + days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more!
- We are a remote-first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere. You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we can also offer permanent employment in the following countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy and Spain.
- We love a Workation: You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to three months provided that you have access to high speed internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high-quality technical equipment (Laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and is fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers.
Not sure if you meet all the requirement but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then we would be more than happy to receive your application! You might bring something that we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!