Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste-management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste-management as we provide them with the right digital tool-set and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily.
Join our Resource Revolution!
As our Founders Associate you will support our CEO in creating a more effective organisation, helping us to scale Resourcify and supporting us to close the next investment round. While we have our own ideas, your scope will include whatever you may see fit to push forward the speed and success of our organization.
- You actively support us with Series-A fundraising.
- You are a dedicated storyteller creating presentations.
- You do extensive research on potential international target markets.
- You understand and prepare debriefings on upcoming policy changes.
- You can create and prepare financial analysis to support stakeholders.
- You create decks for investors and support leadership meetings.
- You take over general admin items on behalf of our CEO.
- You represent the comany on important events on behalf of the founders.
- You can effectively prepare, set up and run company offsites/strategic events.
- You drive and guide special projects.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You are an enabler who genuinely likes to empower and support colleagues.
- You meet your colleagues at eye-level and have high respect for their achievements.
- You are analytical and feel comfortable with complex financial scenarios.
- You have a good understanding of the management structure and leadership complexity in a fast-growing startup.
- Your emphatic personality allows you to build solid long-term relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- You have excellent presentation skills and know how to present yourself to our stakeholders.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you need to recognize the gaps and create the answers.
- You are fluent in both German (C2) and English (C2).
Last but not least: You are an optimist by nature combined with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor.
Huge Plus: Ideally you have already gathered valuable experience in a larger startup.
- You have a background in business with 3+ years experience in finance, analytics or consulting.
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members and ambitions.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: You’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere. You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy, and Spain.
- We love a Workation: You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to three months provided you have access to high speed internet.
- We thouroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality equipment (laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then, we would be more than happy to receive your application. You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!