Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste management as we provide them with the right digital toolset and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all business to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily!
Join our Resource Revolution!
Your mission towards a zero-waste future:
We are growing and always on the lookout for amazing software engineering talents who have a sincere interest in making a difference!
We have built an amazing team of brilliant software engineers who are keen on bringing our product to the next level and our vision to life!
We are excited to get to know you even if we have not posted an engineering vacancy that fits your interests and qualifications!
Resourcify is the right place for you if you have:
- A passion for software engineering.
- A strong "get things done" attitude.
- An organized and analytical mindset.
- A genuine passion for the Green Economy, technology and recycling!
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English. German would be a plus!
- Experience working in a fast-growth startup environment.
If you feel that we are a good match and you are eager to join the Resource Revolution, please send is your CV along with the following information.
- What excites you the most about Resourcify?
- Your engineering expertise (qualifications, work experience).
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer you a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members and ambitions.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: You’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from from (almost) anywhere: You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equiped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we can also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy and Spain.
- We love a Workation! You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to three months provided that you have access to high speed Internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships! In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality technical equipment (Laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work!
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer! We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway.
We’d love to hear from you!